Occupational Health and Safety
«ER-Telecom Holding» Joint-Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as the Company), being a leading independent federal telecommunications operator in Russia, a provider of quadro-play services (broadband Internet access, cable and HD-television, mobile and landline telephony), is aware of the nature and the extent of the impact of its activities, products and services, and understands its responsibility for ensuring trouble-free production activities, safe working conditions for workers and maintaining the health of the population living in areas Company activities.
The company in carrying out all types of activities recognizes the priority of life and health of employees in relation to the result of production activities.
The Company's management considers the labor protection and industrial safety management system as a necessary element of managing occupational risks affecting the health of workers, equipment and property.
Objectives in the field of labor protection and industrial safety
The main objectives of the Company are:
- creating safe working conditions and preserving the life and health of the Company's employees;
- reduction and prevention of risks in the field of labor protection and industrial safety;
- ensuring the reliability of the Company's production facilities.
The goals are achieved by preventing accidents, accidents and incidents based on:
- hazard identification;
- assessment and management of production risks;
- holding consultations with employees and their representatives and involving them in the labor protection and industrial safety management system.
Obligations in the field of labor protection and industrial safety
To achieve these goals, the Company undertakes the following obligations:
- ensure compliance with the requirements applicable to the Company's activities of international, federal and regional legislation in the field of labor protection and industrial safety;
- take measures to prevent occupational injuries and the deterioration of the health of workers;
- to ensure the effective functioning and continuous improvement of the OSH management system;
- monitor compliance with labor protection and industrial safety requirements at work;
- identify, assess, reduce risks in the field of labor protection and industrial safety;
- to attract personnel to actively participate in labor protection and industrial safety activities, creating conditions, including the development of motivation methods, in which each employee of the Company realizes responsibility for his own safety and the safety of people around him;
- require suppliers and contractors operating at the Company's facilities to comply with standards and norms in the field of labor protection and industrial safety;
- constantly improve the level of knowledge and competence in the field of labor protection and industrial safety;
- take into account the individual characteristics of workers, including through the design of jobs, the construction of production processes;
- periodically analyze, adjust and improve, communicate to the employees of the Company and other interested organizations the Company's Policy in the field of labor protection and industrial safety.
«The policy of "ER-Telecom Holding" JSC in the field of labor protection and industrial safety» is mandatory for all employees of the Company.